RAMP is a local non-profit organization that provides services and advocacy that assist individuals with disabilities to live as independently as possible.
Kicking off Labor Day weekend, is the 5th Annual 3K Walk/Wheel, 5K Run, 1/2 Marathon Run and Kids Zone event with RAMP and OrthoIllinois. It’s all on Saturday, August 31st. All proceeds from these events go directly to RAMP.
The events will be a great time for the entire family, no doubt, but volunteers are needed to help make sure they run smoothly.
Can you help?
- Assist with set up from 6 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Course Guide (mile marker) from 7:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Water Station Volunteer from 7:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Food Volunteer from 7:00 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Assist with clean up from 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go To www.runrockford.com
- Choose Volunteer from the SIGN UP drop down box located on the top right of the page (yellow box)
- Complete Registration