ROCKFORD – If you plan on visiting family for the holidays and want to confirm you’re COVID-19 negative, the free community COVID-19 saliva testing site located at the UIC Health Sciences Campus-Rockford, 1601 Parkview Ave., will have different hours next week to accommodate pre-Thanksgiving Day testing.
Testing will be available on the following schedule:
- Monday, Nov. 22: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 23: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 24: Closed
- Thursday, November 25: Closed
- Friday, Nov. 26: Closed
- Saturday, Nov. 27: Closed
- Sunday, Nov. 28: Closed
Regular testing hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday will resume on Monday, Nov. 29.