From news release
Rock River Current
Get our newsletter
“Our hope is that offering this additional polling location will make voting in the General Election even more accessible for all residents of Winnebago County,” County Clerk Lori Gummow said in a news release.
More Loves Park: Mayor Greg Jury touts city’s efforts to support business growth in State of the Parks speech
Hours at the new site are:
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 24 through Friday, Oct. 28
- 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31 through Friday, Nov. 4
- 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 5
- 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6
- 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7
Early voting for Winnebago County residents who live outside of Rockford also continues to be available at the Winnebago County Administration Building, 404 Elm St., fourth floor, in downtown Rockford.
For more Winnebago County election information, visit the county clerk’s site here.